Followers

Thursday 31 January 2013

Thank You Edgar - Visible Image Stamps

Its Thursday so welcome to my regular DT post for the awesome stamp company that is
I made this Thank You Card for Helen & Mark the owners of Visible Image (when I showed it them what they didn't realise it was for them hehehe ) it was to thank them for all the faith they have in me and the care & support they give me and for just being an awesome duo.
This is Edgar I have a special place in my heart for him but then all the characters are stamptastic I think I will have to build an extension on my house just for me to store my stamps in :).



Stamps Used
Other Items used
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads Antique Linen & Old Paper
Prima Stencil
Green Twine
Docrafts Metal Cogs
Coloured with Spectrum Noirs
*****
If you would like to know more on how I made this card then please come and join the 
Visible Image Facebook Group where you will be meet by a lovely bunch of crafters to welcome you.
Today is the last day to enter the Visible Image Blog Challenge the theme is Time to Reflect.
 The 1st of February 2013 brings a new challenge for you lucky crafters be sure to pop by my blog tomorrow or head straight to the Visible Image Blog for the new information and the fab DT inspiration for you along with a fab prize for the winner.
*****
Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you soon
Crafty Hugs
Cheremane x







18 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Cheremane, beautiful colouring and love the design :)

Elaine xxx

Unknown said...

Looks a bit like the Artful dodger, Cheremane, fabulous card as always hun xxx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Cheremane, the cogs are a perfect accompaniment for Edgar and he looks wonderful in his green hat x

Linda Simpson said...

A fantastic card Cheremane! I love the image and what a lovely thing to hear how Mark and Helen have supported you.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

A wonderful card, beautiful colouring and a lovely colour combo.xxx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, and great idea to use the cogs x

jane stillman said...

Just to say thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle this week, good luck x

Cazzy said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the gears!

Dawn said...

Great card! I love your coloring!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Toni Herron said...

WOW... This is stunning! Amazing colouring! Outstanding card!
Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle!
Toni - DT

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely card Sweetie, great colouring x

Kate M said...

I agree - it does look like the artful dodger - and very artful it is!!
Great card - love the colour combo.
xx

Alyx said...

This is so gorgeous! Love it's simplicity which makes it so effective.
xx

mamof9 said...

Lovely card, love the mask you have used, love the image x

Janice Gill said...

Fab card with a delightful image :)

Gwyneth said...

Great colouring in and such a nice thank you card.

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

brilliant male card thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card and Edga is looking fantastic as ever xx