Followers

Monday 1 April 2013

Visible Image Stamps - April Challenge

Woohooo its New Challenge time over at the
The Theme is
Get Stamping
I think the title speaks for itself really :) we would like you to use stamps on your fabulous entry
 (NOT Digi images)
Before I share with you my inspiration I have to say OH MY the entries into the March challenge were truly outstanding it was so hard for the team to choose but you can read all the info over at the fab
Right I hope you like it :)
This was the first time i'd had chance to use the new
 Houndstooth Background stamps which I stamped 4 times to make the backing paper, this really shows how easy it is to line up all the background stamps from Visible Image.  
I really do love to make backing papers from my stamps and not just using the as a topper for my projects, next time you have your stamps on give it ago if you have never tried doing it before, plus don't forget to share them with us.
 I teamed this up with the super Vintage Car such an awesome car im sure you will agree. I then finished this off with some simple black and orange card and some satin ribbon from my stash.

All the Visible Image Stamps give a crystal clear image from the very first use and when I get crafters to try them at the shows the first words out of their mouths is" WOW" you dont need to put any pressure at all on them to get your perfect stamped image and thats all down to the exceptionally talented designer and maker of these OUTSTANDING quality stamps Mark Watt.

If you would like to meet the Owners Mark & Helen then come and say hello at the next big craft show at Alexandra Palace in North London in April and of course I will be there too demonstrating these outstanding stamps.

The ink pad I used on the above image was a Versafine Black which is a nice crisp bright black ink.
I work along side some of the best talented Crafters and I would love you to come and take a peek at their truly outstanding inspirational work which they have done to inspire you and wow they have definitely done that for you.

I look forward to seeing your beautiful projects.

We also have a very friendly Facebook Group and would love you to come and join us, 
you will find lots of inspiration from the DT and the amazing members there for you along with crafty tips and lots of friendly Crafters waiting to meet you.

Challenges Entered:
I'd like to thank you for stopping by and am extremely grateful for your comments and for following me.
Stay Safe & Crafty Hugs
XXX



24 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this card is absolutley fantastic. It has given me some idea's for cards for men. Thank you so much.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

Fran said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the background xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Cheremane. Love the background and the gold with the black and white is stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Zoe said...

Fabulous card Cheremane, loving that houndstooth background stamp! I know what I'm gonna spend my first pay cheque on lol! Xxx

Jingle said...

This is really a great card! Love the houndstooth background for that fabulous image! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Anonymous said...

Hello :) A gorgeous card and Image. Just perfect for a Male card, these are always so hard to do I think. Lisa......x

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous card and the perfect male card.

Joan x

jane stillman said...

Such a striking card, love the background

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

I love that hounds tooth backing paper and the car stamp. The colours are brilliant. A clean and gorgeous male card.

Hugs Lisa xxx

Andree said...

A fabulous CAS card Cheremane. The background is amazing x

Unknown said...

great card love it txx

Cheremane said...

The Hounds tooth is a fab Stamp from Visible Image trust me you need it ;) xxx

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

this is a fabulous masculine card! the houndstooth stamping created a great background to showcase the car and i love the black/white/gold combination. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more this month.
linda

Hello said...

Fabulous mens card Cheremane, love the image, colours and layout hun.
Lorraine xx

Pauline Butcher said...

Fabulous card, love the background, will have to shop at VI again, lol !!!! Hugs P xxx

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I love the vintage car..it is just wonderful. your piece is wonderful and fits the time period beautifully.Thanks for playing with us at smudgy antics.
susan s

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the image xx

I Don't Do Straight said...

Lovely card, great image. Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics :)

~Lady B~ said...

A fabulous masculine card with just enough color to make the image and hand stamped background paper pop! Thanks for playing along with Smudgy Antics :)

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Really cool, I also love making fun backgrounds with my stamps yours just pops! Thanks for playing with us at Smudgy Antics!
http://www.smudgyantics.blogspot.com/2013/04/make-it-colourful-without-markers-or.html

Shelley said...

Great card, the background works perfectly to help highlight the great image. thank you for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics

Anna Lilja said...

Love the vintage car! Great image! :) Thanks for joining us at Smudgy Antics! :)
Hugs Anna

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Love the BG you have created Cheremane and teamed with the car image this makes a striking vintage card. Thank you for sharing your art with us at Smudgy Antics