Followers

Friday 7 April 2017

Victorian Garden - Craft Stamper

Hello and welcome to you today I hope you have been having lots of stamping fun. I've not been able to craft the last few weeks so had a little help to make my inspiration this time for the

As long as you have a stamp somewhere on your project then its perfect to enter into the 

There is a super prize on offer head on over to the 
Where you will find lots of WOW inspiration and much more details.

Here's my inspiration for you.

I have used the fabulous new
IndigoBlu - Victorian Garden stamp set
Along with
Stroke of Midnight Indigoblu paint
Black Archival Ink
Clear gems.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and your comments it really does mean alot.
xxx



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous CAs card an that butterfly is amazing. Hugs `Jennifer xx

Carol said...

Awesome CAS card Have a lovely Sunday X